Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beuty in everything..

Happy Easter dears!
Hope you're all eating lots of chocolate!


So my new favorite thing?
www.beautyineverything.com

moiht

Victoria

Christina Loiacono

paper.lilies


I could literally spend hours just sitting looking at these gorgeous photos..


...


I've been looking at tattoos heaps lately. I so cannot wait for my next one.
I saw this and it's just so adorable.

...

It's gone abit overcast now, but earlier it was so sunny and pretty that it was the pefect weather for walking in a park. And to do that you need the perfect playlist. And it just so happens that I have created this playlist. :)
  • On The Brightside - Nevershoutnever!
  • I Spy - Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.
  • Soul Meets Body - Death Cab For Cutie
  • Save Your Scissors - City And Color
  • Sunny Road - Emiliana Torrini
  • All You Need To Hear - The Sundance Kids
  • New Slang - The Shins
  • The Summer - Josh Pyke
As you can see they're all sweet soft accoustic songs filled with a sort of nostalgia. :)

I'm off to do some housework.

xo

0 comments: