Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good old days..

Hello possoms!


I spent alot of time with my Grandma when I was younger.
Mainly due to the fact that Dad was always in the paddock or working in the shed.
So my brother and I would play the piano or play bored games or doing puzzles.
I love her garden, I'd always be helping her pull out all the weeds.
She founded my love of tea, faries and reading.

One of the best presents I ever got when I was little was a set of books from her and my Grandad.
But they weren't just any books, they were all my favorite stories.
Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, The velvetine rabbit. And they were personalised!
I was IN the stories! It was so awesome.

I'm planning on doing the same thing for my children. =)
...


I hate making decisions.
Anyone who really knows me knows I just hate being the one to decide things.
Especially when it involves other people.


I'll sleep on this one i think..

xo

0 comments: