Tuesday, November 10, 2009

When in doubt, cuddle a teady bear.

Sup ya'll?
Quick shout out to Kodie and Eleanor, Happy birthday dears! xo



Above secret means quite a bit to me.
I don't like this generation either.. I'd much prefer to be living in another decade.. 20's, 30's 40's <3>


Alllll day today i kept thinking it was Wednesday, so at work i was like Yay! I have the day off tomorrow! Then my manager would be like, uhh no you don't, and shatter my happiness. Haha



I stumbled across this today!

Isn't it just the cutest? It's from a girl called Anna, she's only 14 and creating the most beautiful things.. Check out her work here.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/buttercupdays..


Death Cab For Cutieeeee<3 They.Just.Blow.My.Mind.

I really really really want to go see The Time Traveler's Wife, but i don't have anyone to go see it with.. =( Damn you Ollie!

I can't beleive how quickly this year has passed.. My first year out of high school and i haven't achieved anything.. It's going too fast. =(

Gahhh all i have to do is survive the next 10 days and everything will be better<3>

0 comments: