Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh heyyyyy..

Tumblr's down :( So Blog!

Pretty much all settled in now. It's nice. :)

TimeOUT concert on the weekend was AWESOME!
Art Vs Science were the best live so full of energy and everyone was dancing! And not the gay pushing shoving stuff just good fun dancing! :) And Lisa Mitchell was great. And The butterfly Effect were super cool. They were all great.

THEN! I got super sunburnt cos me karl and heath decided to walk to palmcove from kewarra beach haha took us forever! but was heaps fun. Then we got a Greens sign and put it out the front of heath's place and it was funny. :)

And tomorrow is 3rd Friday and Roey's coming out with me! :)
Then I have to vot on saturday but i'm still undecided..

...

I'm so happy right now and it's great.
I still miss you, like so much. But I get to see you soon! :)
Most likely after BoT in October though..
But still, it's gone pretty fast since you've been gone, i think anyway.. I just hope the rest goes fast too..

Anyway...
Tumblr's back! :)

0 comments: